Thursday, July 21, 2011

Neville and Paper goods

We took Neville to get CNG and then we headed to Dollar Tree for all the children to pick a birthday gifts for our little girl party.  I watched on TV about making ice cream the base being half and half then adding one package of instant vanilla pudding to stabalize the cream and milk plus sugar and then adding the flavours great stuff.  I also saw that boots No 7 is recommended to heal aging skin lines so I bought it and will keep you updated on if it works for me.  I am not a big one for using products just to add more to my routine but if I feel it is worth my time I will try it.  Boots No 7 seems to be that kind of product so I want to try it.  I am really thinking about not dying my hair anymore mostly becuase it seems so unhealthy.  I have felt this way for some time but love the color the dye provides.  Now, I just have to decide if living healthy is worth gray hair.  I love ideas for living better, healthier and for less money it really makes me feel like I am not leaving as much of a carbon foot print.  I am not by any means one for sacrificing everything to live green.however I try in my own way to improve different aspects of my life.  I use a lot of disposal paper goods in my kitchen, and I use them because I am too busy to keep up with dishes and everything else in my household.  It is a way to cut down on work and increase time with my family.  Paper plates and paper cups made with renewable materials are a good choice. 

We ate dinner late we had Chicken fried rice and steamed brocoli.  The children had very good behavior until they started getting tired.  They all love Neville and like to drive him around.  I am waiting to take my final for my class, and then I start my new class in September.  Baby is teething and is pulling to stand so we watch her more closely.  She cried most of the morning and it was slow getting my running done.  We will have fun making homemade pizza for dinner tomorrow.  We got little girl little people animal sounds people for her birthday.  She is so funny she loves pretty much any toy she gets so it is makes shopping for her easy.

No comments:

Post a Comment