My life as a mum of seven. The great stuff about being a mum of a larger than normal family.
Wednesday, August 3, 2011
Laundry
I am so lucky because I just love my washer and dryer. I have been married about eleven years now and when we moved my husband bought us a new washer and dryer set. It is so great to be able to keep up with nine peoples worth of laundry. My oldest is now responsible for her own laundry and she is able to work the machines no problem. There are so many settings I don't use them all, but I do use many of them. The different settings keep the laundry sanitary and some times keeps the laundry going quickly. Enough about that I mention it because as a mum of seven laundry is a major part of our household work. I often think how I am lucky not to have to carry my laundry to a stream or river to get them clean. Thank Goodness for machines. This one pictured is sorta like mine but mine is white. We even thought about getting two washers and dryers but with this one we don't have that need they work so great for us. Our washer and dryer are the True Balance washer and dryer. Funny, but it does save me a lot of time.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment