My life as a mum of seven. The great stuff about being a mum of a larger than normal family.
Friday, July 29, 2011
Children Playing
Lovely day yesterday the children played outside in the shade as I trimmed the cherry trees and the white peach tree in our garden. I don't think life could be sweeter than sharing time in the garden with children running and playing. I love the garden and prefer it when the weather is cool enough that I don't perspire. I am so grateful for my children as they surround me and add a infinite layer to my life that no other condition than being a parent can provide. The little girls having been trying lately with sickness and girls at three in our house tend to cry from morning to night. It is brilliant that there are times I can enjoy these little girls and preserve their princess status in my life.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment