Tuesday, August 2, 2011

Going to the Doctor

I had a doctors appointment yesterday so I took the children with me.  I did not worry to much about the fact that I needed an x-ray and just took the children.  I had to reschedule the appointment because the children could not be there.  It did not bother me at all that I could not get it done or that I would have to go back again.  I think when I was a younger mom it would have bothered me a lot because it would set my time back but as I get older the less I care about making everything happen when I want it too.  I really liked spending time with the children and after the doctors we went to Sam's club and did the shopping.  It was great to get the shopping done early in the morning I think that was the best feeling and the best part of the day.

No comments:

Post a Comment