Tuesday, July 26, 2011

First Day of School

Little man started school today and wow he was so excited and nervous.  I would not recognize it but he told me as we were headed to find his classroom.  He had both mum and papa with him today and all of his sisters and his brother.  The other children played on the playground while we meet with his teacher and learned about the expectations for the school year.  The best part of the day was picking him up from school.  I missed him while he was gone.  The best part for him was his school day he likes his new school and even saw some children he knows from our church.  It rained but I managed to pick him up from school before it was to heavy of a rain fall.  The funniest part was that he took his backpack to school and he took three books and all of his folders from his other school because I never checked his backpack befor he left for school.  When he got home I cleaned it out and made sure he is already for school tomorrow but it made me laugh that I would over look his backpack.  Sometimes I think I left my memory at the hospital door when I checked in to have our first baby.

No comments:

Post a Comment