My life as a mum of seven. The great stuff about being a mum of a larger than normal family.
Monday, July 25, 2011
Neigborhood Picnic and Children
We got together with our neighbors and had a small picnic as we left the rain started down. Everyone got wet; it is fun to see the different types of weather in different parts of the United States. I am so used to CA weather when I move it is usually hard to get used to different weather (except Arizona) The children were well behaved and no major problems. Big girl spilled rootbeer on herself as she fell over in her chair but that was the only problem. I made it to the doctors and got to brag endlessly about my children that is my favorite thing to do when I am out. I could never put into words the love I have for my children they bring me so much happiness. I am so lucky to be in their life. I wish I could live two hundred or three hundred years to enjoy and love them. Life seems so short when all we have is one hundred or less years to love the people who matter the most to us. I hope I can give them all the love I have for them everyday.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment