My life as a mum of seven. The great stuff about being a mum of a larger than normal family.
Monday, November 21, 2011
Organizing a Small House with A large Number of Children
Okay, my husband and I have been working on organizing our house to help reduce the clutter seven children make on a daily bases. We are going to add a door to our garage so that all winter gear will stay in the garage. I hope that as we do this the shoes, jackets and snow pants, gloves and hats and whatever else the children pick up will not end up in our toy room but in the garage. We have put in new shelves to reduce clutter in our bedroom and looking at new ideas for our laundry room. Our total square footage of our house is 2400 on four different levels (very broken up). The broken up part is on purpose I did not want children falling down stairs. We are looking forward to the end result and will post pictures.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment