My life as a mum of seven. The great stuff about being a mum of a larger than normal family.
Saturday, November 5, 2011
The Big Picture
Starting the day the same as yesterday and finishing it the same as yesterday. It calls me to see the big picture of life with seven small children in my house. Everyday, I am so grateful to spend time with my family even when it seems the same as it was yesterday. I would never trade one minute that I have with my family even when it is difficult. I can never get those minutes back again and so I treasure every minute I have with my children and husband. The children grow faster than I can buy bigger clothes for them and so I know it will continue year after year until they are off to college and getting married. I am amazed at how much I learn just from the repeated lessons I get every day. Every dinner is special for me every time one of my children calls for me is a reflection on how I will respond to their request. I am given so many opportunities to become better everyday it is a work that I can only hope to be successful in doing. Mostly, I just love my children and hope they have a good childhood.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment