My life as a mum of seven. The great stuff about being a mum of a larger than normal family.
Saturday, November 5, 2011
The School Year Underway
We are full into school now and just finished Halloween. Just hid the last of the candy this morning. The three youngest children have had croup and generally have been sick the last couple of weeks. The children are already getting excited about Thanks Giving. Our baby started walking two weeks ago and is so busy she only wants to be held on occasion now. The private school is wonderful, the teachers are kind and know my children. I feel like there is a connection between the children and their teachers. If I have to leave them, American Heritage is the place I am happy with leaving them. Our last child left in the public school system is in the gifted program and is now having difficulty he has chosen to stop talking to teachers. Now, we are left to decide if he can navigate a system where communication is mandatory for success. Only time will tell as we continue to work with him on talking to teachers. Our oldest daughter has met with great success and is doing so great in her school work. We are so happy to see her grow and learn at a rate she is happy with at school. She does not come home and act as if there is nothing to do; she comes home starts homework and finishes it and moves on to her next activity. I am sorry, I have not been keeping up with posting and pictures. School and children's sickness has kept me very busy. I will start posting our new activities as soon as I have time to breath.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment