My life as a mum of seven. The great stuff about being a mum of a larger than normal family.
Sunday, December 25, 2011
Christmas Day Was Fun
We woke up early and had toast. Left to church and returned after services. We opened gifts and ate lunch. Next the children played with their new toys and put away new clothes. We bought Rody horses for the little girls, a spinner, two huge riding bouncy balls that can hold 400 pounds. For the baby we bought a rocking horse from little tykes. I bought these toys because the children have outside toys but I needed toys that they could play with inside and still be a little more active than sitting on the couch. All of the children loved the new toys and the new pajamas were a hit. I felt like the children got nice gifts that will play well for at least a few years. I don't like to buy throw away toys; I have in the past and it was okay I guess I just feel like if I am going to spend money on a toy it should last a while. Anyway, I am so pleased with this Christmas it went very well. My husband cooked a turkey dinner for us to enjoy. Yum! I hope everyone had a Merry Christmas.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment