My life as a mum of seven. The great stuff about being a mum of a larger than normal family.
Friday, April 27, 2012
Children
We are excited that we are going to have another baby in our family. All the children want to have a boy as we have five girls already. I am five classes away from finishing my Masters Degree in Education. I have started to think about what I will do once my degree is complete and I have not decided. I have never been happy to just enjoy being at home because for me I get bored easily and I honestly like to work. I am tired a lot now but hopefully I will get my energy back and come up with some great ideas that I can do while my children are so little. My children will be attending public school in the fall despite the time spent at private school we did not feel it worked for us any more or less than public school. My son who is in the gifted program does better at public school because of the gifted program. The private school does not have any programs to help him. Our other children will have to get additional work at home to help them meet their individual needs. I enjoy our time together as a family and look forward to helping our children learn and grow. We are looking forward to summer and the warm weather. I love being outside and the children enjoy playing outside. This should be a great summer.
Subscribe to:
Post Comments (Atom)
No comments:
Post a Comment